Saturday 8 May 2010

Why I have always been attracted to older men.

My family have been asking me this question for years now.
Mabey its the father figure element or mabey its the fact that younger men are way too immature for me. Believe me,I have tried dating younger men but it never went past mabey the third date,they're just so childish.
I mean,who wants a man who takes longer than you to get ready or taking you out to him is clubbing,getting you as drunk as possible and coaxing you off to bed. Then there is the jealousy issue, now don't even try to lie by saying you don't feel threatened. Any woman who dates a younger or her age guy will sometime or the other get jealous. He tries to look better than you and there's nothing so self-full filling than having his ego stroked by other women,you constantly have to look over your shoulders for the cat claws out to get you.
That's just my opinion ladies,please don't get upset. I just prefer being an old man's darling than a young man's slave. Older men has been there,done that. They have had their fair share of heartache,partying and so on. If he still wants to party then he is definitely going through a mid-life crisis,I suggest then you steer clear. Mostly they just want to settle down and enjoy life. Ladies be independent(just enough to show him you're not a gold digger)but not too independent(you'll scare him off)he likes to know that he is useful by caring for you. Why older men likes younger women baffles me, what I do understand is when she is mature for her age(fighting over who has the bigger side of the bed,or who's hogging the duve' doesn't count). But the point I suppose of any relationship is still the petty things that we fight about. My husband likes to watch comedys by smiling and not laughing,whereas I love to laugh hysterically! Or he complains that I spend more time with my cellphone than with him,but when my cellphone broke he bought me another one. His favorite movies are KUNG-FU,mine are more new school. I cannot trust him to rent dvd's(he hires only kung-fu's and seems genuinely disappointed if I refuse to watch with him). Then I feel sorry for him and sit through hours of torture. His favorite movie stars are: Rocky,Steven Segal, and his favorite music is: Andre' Botchelli and any old school jazz. But no matter what I hate about him and how he feels about my taste in music(he says older men appreciate the finer things in life)we share a few things in common,such as the fact that we both LOVE our kids and would do anything for them,and we love and adore each other. No matter who we marry or who we date the main reason for being with someone is to complete us or be an extension of us. And sometimes its a love-hate relationship but there are times when we hate ourselves,but we learn to live with our faults. As long as our partner doesn't physically or emotionally abuse us we should be just fine.
*ps-this is only my opinion so don't take what I say seriously and go and enjoy life,LOVE and everything life has to offer.*
Till next time
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment