Monday 10 May 2010

Be strong and steadfast!

This morning my husband and i were chatting,i told him that i am trusting God for a million. He believes me as we know that our God is a rich God.But here's the part where you think i am going crazy! Well i'm not,our God is a rich God, and He wants to bless us with whatever we desire. Don't ask Him for a million,then in your heart think(20 000),ask Him for what you need and trust that He will give it to you. And don't grow impatient! Give Him a chance to work His magic.Sometimes just to test our faith, he comes through for us after the deadline but just keep the faith and thank him for everyday passed that you didnt have whatever you asked for.
My husband and I lived for a year and a half in our home and we didn't pay our bond.
It's not that we didn't want to pay,we didn't have the money.The bank sent letter after letter telling us that they were going to sell our home on auction,my husband didn't work,i was at home, it was tough!But we just kept confessing,this was OUR home! The devil was not going to steal it away from us. After the day the bank was supposed to take our home, putting us on the street,my husband found a job.There were times when i wanted to give up,but God gave me this calmness,in normal circumstances i would've panicked,but He gave me this supernatural calmness.
Believe in God,He believes in you!
What are you trusting God for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment