Sunday 2 May 2010

The Lords Prayer

This is for the burdened who need God to take over the problems in their lives:
Father,in the name of Jesus Christ,I come unto You,just as I am,a sinner. I have sinned against You and against Heaven.I ask You,Lord Jesus,to forgive me and to come into my heart and save my soul.Let me be born again by the Spirit of the living God.
I give my life to You,Lord Jesus.I do believe that You are the Son of God.I give You thanks and praise and honor for redeeming me by Your precious Blood. Amen
Sometimes we pray and it feels that God doesn't come through for us,we need to do two things:
1-when you pray ask in Jesus name.(Eg;Dear God,please bless me with a car in the name of Jesus your precious Son. I receive it in the name of Jesus,thank you God.)
2-have patience,God will come through,it might not be on your terms,but he has already come through for you. You have received it,this is where faith comes in,your blessing is in front of you but you must speak as if you have it.say thank you to God every day.I know you get angry with God especially if he still hasn't come through after the deadline but he is testing you,and don't expect Him to do it the way you want him to.He has more creative ways of coming through for you. And He is not a counter fitter, if you asked him for money He will not let it fall out of the sky.It will come through when you need it most,and you will get just your portion,not too much,just what you need.
Thank you Lord for supplying me with all my needs that I have more than enough to give into the kingdom of God.
*ps-dont forget to honor Him with tithes and offerings,bless other people as he has blessed you,you might just bless one of his angels one day.make a list of all you want and need,cut out pictures of what you need,paste it on your cupboard,and thank God everyday. As it materializes take it down,keep it in a file,show others what he has done for you.
Short story:
I wanted a blackberry for awhile and prayed for it,God said,paste it on your cupboard. We were poor,my husband didn't have a job,nor me. I had to have faith for two years.just when I had forgotten,God blessed me and guess what I'm blogging from now? My 7 month old blackberry curve!Thank God!lovies me
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment